Join the TIA community of as we gather at this by-Invitation communications and connectivity executives’ get-together at the TIA 2017 Connectivity Jam to solve the industry’s tough, but critical challenges.
Unlike most conferences, the Jam is meant to evoke the spontaneity and creativity of a musical jam. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts!
In a highly interactive and participatory environment, guests of the Connectivity Jam are invited to debate, discuss and work through important issues to develop outcomes and takeaways with peers and counterparts representing the entire eco-system.
Senior analysts will moderate the discussion sessions and produce Outcomes Reports for each of the three streams, as a follow-up to the Jam, providing added value to participants and their companies.
Three Streams of Focus:
TIA members and advisors, who came together in September 2016, helped create a framework for TIA’s Accelerate! Program to help companies tackle their urgent challenges, using three “Streams”:
- Transforming Wireless and Connectivity Infrastructure
- Virtualized Networks and Software
- Connecting the Internet of Things
Specifically, we’ll address cross-cutting themes including:
- Open Source and Standards Intersection
Choose your Streams and Themes. Here’s Why. When you join TIA’s Connectivity Jam, our goal is to accelerate your business success! Your time invested is rewarded within two days:
- Meeting and interacting with peers, experts and executives across the value chain
- Participating in fun, outcomes-driven conversations that produce a tangible analyst-prepared report
- Learning about the plans for and deployments of latest technological innovations
- Understanding today’s dynamic policy landscape and potential impacts on the communications industry
- Having group conversations about industry trends, challenges and solutions, and learning from peers and experts
- During the Jam, meals and coffee breaks are covered! Check the schedule for start and end times.
And there’s more with educational workshops
Take the opportunity to stay an extra day to participate in one of the workshops being held June 5 and June 8, including NFV & Security, SDN, and Data Centers.